Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cuti & Kotex

I was blogging from home. Currently I'm in the mood of holiday. Not cuti-cuti Malaysia but take a break in the mid year. Hihi. Furthermore, my younger sister who studied in UiTM was in holiday because of H1N1. But my friends who is lecturer at UiTM is still working. Only students are allowed to have a break but for lecturers they are still working.

Along this week I was applying working from home concept to finish my report. Yeah, now it is nearly to August. It's mean that every student under my SV should submit their monthly report. The hardest part is to write analysis result that need u to describe, discuss, justification and so on. Huh, like your brain is manipulated in high level. Well, this is the fact that I had to face through along this 6 month. Luckily, I already finished my 3rd thesis chapter. And there are a lot of journal which still pending to be read by me. Hoho. Teruslah berusaha dan bertabah.

I had been visited Kotex website and it's awsome. A very informative website for girls to gain knowledge about their body, love & relationship and their product which is suitable for you. Honestly, I had been Kotex user since my first time period . It was about 12 years ago. During that time I was at boarding school which means I was far from my family. So I managed everything about period by myself and luckily I had a good friend which always can be referred to get details about period.

Mungkin masa tu rasa taboo sikit bab-bab sulit ni. Kebetulan saya adalah antara orang-orang terakhir yang datang period dalam satu batch. Masa tu Form 2. Bayangkan antara 48 orang perempuan batch saya, ada lagi 4, 5 orang yang belum period. Dan saya tergolong dalam bilangan yang kecil itu. Kalau korang nak tahu masa duduk hostel dulu, siapa yang 1st time datang period akan diumumkan satu blok. Bikin gempak bagi semua orang tahu. Siapa yang dah datang period dikategorikan sebagai dah matured. Haha. Tu yang kita orang labelkan masa duduk hostel dulu.

Dulu Kotek pun tak banyak jenama. Yang paling popular warna biru tanpa sayap dan bersayap. Bila dah lama ni barulah banyak pilihan. Saya masih kekal dengan Kotex tapi lebih selesa dengan Kotex Dry Touch. Sangat selesa untuk pengaliran yang banyak. Kotex Maxi pula untuk hari-hari terakhir. Cuma pantyliner saya lagi suka guna produk Carefree V Odour. Anda pula bagaimana??

3 comments:

  1. erm, aku plak dh lama tak pki koteks. aku pakai pad herba sekarang. rs lbh selesa dan bersih n at the same time mengubati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pad herba mahal. uhuk. tp kotex pun yg dry touch je la aku boleh. yg lain tu konpem bocor. uhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. dlu aku rasa mahal gak. but after i tried it, i feel it worth my money, hehehe.

    yg aku pakai sekarang, rm11 satu pack, ada 10 keping. kira sekeping seringgit la. aku plak mmg tiap kali peroid mmg ckp je satu pack tu.

    so sebulan rm11 untuk period. kira ok lah tu, hehe

    ReplyDelete