Alhamdullilah , safely arrived in Montreal at 530pm. I felt exhausted although it 7 hours journey from Heathrow to Montreal. Phew! Well, it more exciting when I was in Heathrow. The fresh air, the nice people though only 10 hours in the airport. Haha, may be I just like UK rather than Canada. Haha, time will show me which one is the best. Kata orang tak kenal maka tak cinta. 13hours flight from KL to Heathrow, I still can stand it, not really bored. Betul la kata Aaina, the best moment in the flight when comes to the food part. Haha. Layan movie and dengar lagi. Sayangnya tak ada lagu This I Promise You! Kalau tak...layan! Luckily, my seat was in between a young Chinese lady and British man. If both british man, merintih gua along the way like my friend. Diorang kan tough and big size. Haha. And, u know what F1 team was in the same flight with us.
My maxis signal is very good in Heathrow. So sesuka hati hantar sms to family and of course to chenta hati. Yeah, really miss them sooooooooooo much. Tapi bila sampai Montreal, battery kong, phone not charging and the worst is no signal maxis. Oh no! It can't be happened to me. But luckily, the wireless connection has very good signal in my room. Tapi atas katil memang tak dapat. Oh no! I miss mr apprentice so much, my cousin. And a bit ralat cos tak sempat nak send sms tu my uncle yang hantar I kat airport. Blame on myself. I can fell that he loves me because he tried to not drop his tears. Fyi, he took care of me since I was a baby as my parents were long distance husband and wifey on that time.
Okeh, gtg. Later I'll update my second day in Montreal. Wish me luck and all the best! U guys...take care ya!
I wish i can go to Montreal.Haha.
ReplyDelete6 months wont be that long.Living ur life there.
Take care:)
XOXO.
u can go...for honeymoon! hehehe
ReplyDelete