It's raining outside and since that i wont let myself going out today. I just want myself to get pamper at home.
One of my close friend said this to me..'it had been 2 months u are in montreal, how time flies so fast and u can survive alone here. ' Well, I've no choice. No matter how it be i just take it as a challenging. But please dont give me a challenge in love relationship because i'm not strong enough to fix it. I had told to mr a, why every time i'm in a relationship it always come a competitor. i'm sick of this. why? why me? i just want a normal relationship, no 3rd party no 4th party or the list goes on. i need something normal in my relationship. yelah percintaan mana yang tak dilanda badai...but i'm not strong enough. But he gave me this word "that makes u more stronger la dear". Stronger ke aku neh kalau bila berdepan dengan benda-benda macam ni satu badan rasa nak deman lepas tu end up dengan nangis.
But this time i've no tears to drop.
You know, staying alone far away from your loved one is very very challenging. Tanyalah kat mana-mana yang studi kat luar datang sorang-sorang. Diorang akan cakap benda yang sama. Family tu memangla. But when the loved one is attached to your heart, then it comes in different way. This feeling is really strong. Something that make u can work out anything and it's complete your life become better. That's why I''l make sure my relationship always in a good condition so that my life won't be trouble and if i got a problem i can fix it very well. Ok, enough here. I just hope everything will always be fine. And i can be strong enough in no matter how challenging it is. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment