Why la ? Why la suka bagi kerja bila lepas lunch.
I'm not that too fast to complete all the task so it may take a decade for me to finish it.
Hate it. But that's the fact that I had been going through along these 1-2 weeks. Right now I feel comfortable with perl, sed and awk. Well, there's still lots of function I have to learn from perl, sed and awk. Sed and awk really goods in data management specifically in pattern expression while perl in hashes and array. I admit that I'm not that damn good in logic. But now I need to push myself of course my brain to think more logical in managing all the sequences that always became a nightmare to me. Sometimes I feel that this 'playground' really killing me. Sometimes i think what I'll be in 5 years from now. I can't imagine I have to bring all the work stuff at home while my kids and my husband are waiting for me to serve them. Oh no..I won't let myself to be like that. Now, I'm single yes..I can bring back work stuff to home as I can ignore foods, entertainment and house tidiness. I hope after 3 years from now..at least before I turn to 30 I become a master of this area and I must have one apprentice that can take over my place. Somehow I think after that age I should give more attention to my family as I want to educate my kids to be a quality kids. Insya Allah. And one thing during that time I can pursue my study in different area. I do not why sometimes I think that I have to let go science and let me do arts. I love both actually. Well, we'll see how this thing will happen. Kalau laki ko kaya boleh la kan..tapi aku rasa laki aku pun tak bagi aku berhenti kerja. Hau hau hau.
Okeh peeps. Bye and happy eid mubarak. Need to continue my perl searching. Tomorrow there will be gathering for us to celebrate eid.
No comments:
Post a Comment