Thursday, November 11, 2010

Macam-macam cerita III

It's  430 am.
I'm still awake. Anyway manage to sleep early at 10 pm and wake up at 3.00 am.
Always like that. Open up my gmail and mr a ask me the instructions for him to do with the download page. It's a lil bit annoying and stress for me today as all the files that I'd been waiting to finish download which is took almost one day are corrupted. dang!
Huh! So terrible with office internet connection. I hope he can help me to download the big file without corrupted. 
The worst thing is I had to cancel my very long planning  which is a holiday in Malacca.
Again dang! Suddenly my PBI requested me to join Biot*ec*h C*or*p event this wiken and represent our lab. Duuh! All my friends were upset because we had planned since I was in Canada for my birthday celebration and bachelorate party. I got no choice when u become as 'saya yang menurut perintah'. I know they really upset about that because it's really hard for us to arrange the quality time together. Well, what to do. I take it with all my heart T_T
I'm not sure this year I can perform or not with my role as a Bioinformatician.
So far what I'm planning and doing is still on going. I hope to see excellent results before end of this year. One thing, office gossiping. Such a jerk with this kind of people who do not know the full story and mess it up with their own story. Me, Fini and her husband call them as a koloni cerdik pandai. Anyway I dont bother with them. AKu tahu derang jeles sebenarnya dengan aku dan Fini sebab kami rapat dan almost have the same thing together. Biarlah..aku tak nak sempitkan fikiran dengan golongan macam ni. Too many important things to handle. Pasal manusia dengki ni anggap saja macam angin lalu. Sampai bila derang bertahan...itu derang punya pasal. For me..I just want the best thing in my life and I'll go for it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment