Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Spree

It's a gloomy day. But it's fine for me even though there's still unfinished laundry. But it's totally fine for me as this weekend I can spend more time with my lovely bf :) You know, I gonna be curfew starting next Sunday T__T for almost 2 weeks. Hiyaaa. Just hate it because they put me somewhere in hulu. It doesn't matter at all for me because of 'hulu' but I have tones of workload to finish. Thus this thing really killing me T____________T If not, it should be fine for me to stay there...iye la tuh.


I finished the movie 'If Only' and almost cried at the end of the story. I never expect Ian died. Hoho. Bila tengok movie ni sometimes nak tergelak pun ada sebab Ian ni mengingatkan aku pada my relationship. Ian selalu lupa hometown Samantha. Just like him, ok. Selalu salah sebut nama hometown gua T______T But as usual aku terima sajalah sebab small matter. Tapi kadang-kadang hangin jugalah asyik buat the same mistake je. There is one part bila Samantha kata dia selalu ingat yang dia ialah 'second priority to Ian, it hurts to her actually and the worst thing is she get used with it. Dulu, yup..aku pernah rasa yang sama macam Samantha. Bila aku terasa aku selalu tak penting pada mr a sebab dia terlalu sibuk dengan kerja. Bila aku rasa mr a spend more time with his work partner rather than me. Bila aku rasa mr a seronok gelak-gelak dengan staff dia but at the same time I 'm all alone. Please say that I'm too sensitive. But just like Samantha when you love someone you tend to accept him/her in whatever condition. So do I, and aku pun dah biasa dengan keadaan tu. It hurts anyway but not killing me at all. Tapi itu dulu la. Sekarang ni dah ok la pasal we confessed each other, we talked and we discussed and now we shared almost everything. It's all about communication. You tak cakap then you jangan expect orang tu tahu pasal perkara tu. Walaupun banyak masalah but I can see that we appreciate each other and we enjoy it. Ah, tu semua halangan-halangan kecil. Tengoklah tahun depan, aku akan pastikan kitorang boom! Sekarang ni tak apalah, settle masalah one by one. Just let other people talks about it because they would never understand. They never ever feel apa yang kami rasa.


Back to spend the quality time..well not really actually. Pasal we're rushing as he got so called urgently discussion. Hiyaaa. Sengal betullah pasal tak boleh tengok orang senang. Almost spoiled our great time. Fortunately Ben's KLCC wasn't spoiling us. The food is really awesome. Makan sampai kenyang. Lagi sedap dari Secret Recipe dan harga pun lagi ok berbanding dengan Secret Recipe. Cozy and romantic place. The best part is  I found Mocha macam Mocha Second Cup kat Montreal dulu. Haha. Dessert memang marvelous dan banyak sangat pilihan. We choose choc cake. Sangat sangat supper duper yummy dengan vanilla ice cream. Memula aku nak order dessert yang cheese based tapi jangan dulu. Yang tadi pun dah really full dan bloated ok. And one thing aku baru tahu yang Mac Cosmetics kat Malaysia tak pernah ada promotion. Apakah...????

No comments:

Post a Comment