It's not about hijabi fashion but it's about why us as a muslim should covered our hair.
Ada yg non muslim bagi good feedback and ada yang bagi sentap feedback pada setiap penjelasan yg diberikan.
Fo me I would say no bad experience masa di montreal walaupun I was the only one muslim lady di opis for 3 months. May be aku duduk di kalangan mereka yg educated n professional so mereka can understand dan tahu pasal muslim. On that time pun ada officemate yg cakap selalunya org yg extremist to Islam ni sebab they really do not know and mereka tu tak educated, not exposed to world wide. They just tgk tv and telan bulat-bulat apa yg tv report without study the real news.
Normally, favorite questions non muslim pasal hijab ni:
1. why some muslim lady wears hijab but others not?
2. why are you wearing this kind of scarf but she's different? Is it because you'e young and she's older than you.
3. can you show your hair to your bf that will be your future husband?
Phew! Sometimes feel so luck jugalah tak dapat soalan yg menyentap which is I could find difficult nak jawab kan..Is not because I tak tahu langsung but I'm afraid salah explain..hiyaaa. susah tu.
Well being far away frm tanah melayu is the greatest thing in my life. Bukan sebab lupa asal-usul. Tapi percayalah bila kita go outside, tgk negara orang, you learn something new, you explore new experience, then minda you akan lebih terbuka. Then when you come back to tanah melayu baru you akan nampak cela sana sini baik dan buruk negara kita dgn negara org. So frm that you akan start compare, improve or complaint apa-apa saja. But believe me, it would be a very very good experience to you guys!
Perhaps, when we get married- me and mr a plan for travelling a couple of weeks. Before involve dgn parenthood team better start dengan benda mcm tu. Kalau tak susah skit la nak bergerak. but as I said..perhaps...Insya Allah.
dear sayang: now you understand how sincere I am when being angry to u. haha.
oh ya lets enjoy one raya pic

No comments:
Post a Comment