Tuesday, November 6, 2012

More good news...

I am happy to share the good news of myself.
Alhamdullilah, finally after 3 years in mardi, my 1st article will be published in buletin teknologi.
It's a malay version for layman target. The best thing is this book will be launching during MAHA.
I was smiling when reading the email. At the same time I was busy with slides preparation for BioMalaysia. 
I know, it's not a cited or scientific. But at least I have fulfilled my target to publish a simple article in bahasa purposely to educate people getting know on bioinformatics. Better late than never and rather than others who has been serviced over 5 years but no article/journal published. Haish la, sorry if I am too cynical and under estimate others. But please bear in your mind, do not talk about to do a big thing if a small thing pun you tak boleh nak achieve. That's one of my life principle. Start with the simple thing, achieve  meet the goal then you can talk about the big thing. Next, will be publishing in local journal. 

More good news to come. Insya Allah!
Just work hard, play hard, and pray hard.
Allah knows the best for u. 
Hidup ni tak boleh nak harapkan orang sangat dalam memenuhi kemahuan kita.
If u know what u want, do it and don't wait others people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment