Friday, June 5, 2009

The Opportunity

Hi friends. I'm blogging from my home sweet home. It had been 3 days I was off from the lab. I felt likes to fly away from Bangi. Something irritiating was happened over me. I felt so annoying. But let just forget about it. Sebab kalau fikir lagi la sakit hati. It will be better if i take a leave and just work from home. Anyway, it just an ordinary condition that usually postgrad students like me faced on. Working from home :) I like this idea very much but I am not very sure I can practically implement this thing. Is it suitable to my job scope soon?
Well, this morning got an email from my SV. She send me a thing that I had been waiting so long and I always looking for. Thanks Dr. xoxo. I think I should take this opportunity even though it was a permanent post. But why not just give a try because the job scope seems to related with my research area. Who knows this body would be one step closer for me to pursue my study in PhD. Amin.
Ok guys, pen off now. Lunch time with sambal tumis ikan keli. Nyum..nyum

No comments:

Post a Comment