Great news.
I'm not sure that should i share this great 'news' to peeps out there. But I'm glad to hear that and thankful to ALLAH SWT for giving me this opportunity. I was speechless, clueless and won't expect this 'news' come so fast in my life. Anyway, after this I must work hard and settle down everything regarding my research in UKM. U guys, just wait Jan 2010 and i will tell u the 'news'. Hihi. Suspen tak?
Careless & Clumsy.
I didn't know why last week was my terrible week. I left my make up bag in Yana's car. Then I lost my driving license. I left such important thing that I always use it. How come all those things happened to me. It seems that everything were put in my head but I couldn't mark down all the things. Btw, I got my license today. Wake up early in the morning and deep down from my heart keep on saying "Ya ALLAH permudahkan urusan aku hari ni." Alhamdullilah everything goes well today.
Research
Time is running so fast. Now in the mid of July. OMG, I have only less than 6 months to settle my research project. Sometimes I feel I can't going through all challenges while doing research. I would say it is a risk if you are doing masters in research. If you have an option to do coursework for your masters then take a chance. But if you are really passionate in things that you love, you can take the challenges in doing research. I will never regret whatever happened in my research life because I know this is the path that I had choose and I really really love it. I want it to be part of my life. Huhu. Tingginya cita-cita. Insya ALLAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment