I had really big cough. I just couldn't stand with that. Oh, Allah..please recover me from that because I have lots of things that need me to stay over night.
2 weeks had over. Time flies so fast. Today is a sunny day though early in the morning it was raining cats and dogs. But I don't feel like to go anywhere as I have bundle of works to finish up. Yesterday was a great day as I went to St Katherine for the first shopping. Yippie! What else that makes lady to have fun other than shopping and......love. erk! hahaha. Shopping at St Katherine is awesome and I had list down what kind of souvenir to bring back.
Finally, I had a video chat with my family as they lost their internet connection for 2 weeks. Gosh! Pity of my sisters and they are likely cacing kepanasan without internet. I talked to every single family member even included my grand ma from my father side! So after this once a week, video chat with mr a and my family because everyone is very busy on weekdays except weekend.
One funny thing, as I wrote on previous entry that the gentleman driver here will give way to lady first and I do talk to mr a about this. He said he will do that in Malaysia and see what's gonna happen soon. Haha. Of course I wouldn't allow him to do that without me next to him! One thing, I missed all good times we had together especially when movie time :( yeah of course I remember it when I bumped into cinema yesterday!
Okay. Pen off. Need to perform my solat asar and do some cooking as tonight I want to finish my manuscript. Phew! Tomorrow will be LIMS part. I don't feel to study it. Plz plz plz..help me out ..I hope tomorrow Guy will change the LIMS schedule to Mining Public Database. Haha.
U guys..take care..Bubui :)
hoho.. tak vid-call dgn cinta hati ke? xkan dgn family je :P
ReplyDeleteitu sudah pasti. ekeke. dot, tak shopping de zahra lagi? ahak. byk tdg baru neh.
ReplyDelete