Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What else

What else that make girls so happy if not about shopping and ............................ love. erk!
For me..so true. I guess. Haha. This quote suddenly came out while I was on the way to my lab.
Last night I dreamt of 2 level Esprit shop as I couldn't make it last weekend.
And...love. Yadaa, yadaa, yadaa..sometimes I dont even understand myself about love. Since the first time in my life i know what is love..it's really affect my daily life. Seems that I'm too obsessed with love. But that's the fact that I have to face on. Love can make my life blossom. My works become smooth. Rasa gembira dan tenang saja menghadapi hari-hari berlalu walaupun kadang-kadang ada masalah.

The first man that came into my life was N during my university time. He's older than me. He's kind of innocent guy with islamic type. May be I was too young too understand what's love on that time. But I love him with all my heart. But who knows...everything was over after he graduated. Masa tu perasaan bercampur baur-sedih-bengang-geram. Rupa-rupanya dari situ aku banyak belajar tentang semangat kehidupan. Belajar untuk terus memperbaiki diri. Dan belajar untuk bangun mencipta kejayaan. Sampaikan aku pernah berniat- satu hari nanti aku akan jumpa dia dalam keadaan hidup yang aku lebih berjaya dari dia.

The second man was M. He came after 2 years being of single girl. M is kind of caring guy, naughty and at the first place I couldnt read his action that he was trying to approach me until his best friend told me the story. We befriend and our life on that time were likely merpati dua sejoli. Breakfast sama-sama, lunch beramai-ramai dan balik sama-sama. Had a date like others couple. I was so happy with him on that time as he likes to make funny and actually he was the type of man that i have in my list. But this relationship was not as I expected. Slowly he didnt show his interest to me and I do not know what's the problem happened between us. May be I kind of controlling girl and too ambitious with what I want that makes he left me just like that. Slowly..we are not used to be like we did. But still keep in touching as he always find my help if he needs something. He knows that I'll help him. Tapi semuanya dah berakhir lepas dia bertunang. Dan sampai sekarang kami bagaikan dua insan yang saling tak mengenali. Whatever it is past is past!

Kegagalan dua kisah percintaan buat aku untuk terus berusaha dalam kehidupan mencapai apa yang aku nak. Masa tu aku rasa love is the last thing in my mind. Perlahan aku mula meletakkan perkara-perkara yang aku perlu capai dalam hidup. Dan bagi aku...soal cinta..em let just go with the flow. Until I met 'him' one guy that makes my heart beat fast when the first time I saw him :) I dont think I'm going to write here how we met..tunggulah bila sampai masa I'll tell the story IF we are meant to be. Kalau tak..the rest is history.

Him or mr a. Yes! He's the type of man that I have in my list. It's same with M. But..mr a -dia tahu apa yang dia nak dalam hidup. He's optimist in his life. Berbanding dengan M yang suka main-main..dan kadang-kadang....ok. Cut it.

One of my friend- a guy write the status in FB that " love a man a little but understand him a lot, love a woman a lot but no need to understand them at all." Haha. Ada betul juga. Yeah, mr a always hope me to be kind of understanding girl as his job and his life that full of challenging. I think I can cope with it ...kalau tak..aku sendiri dari awal akan menarik diri dari memulakan perhubungan ini. Tapi yalah hati perempuan ni..kadang-kadang asyik rasa tak cukup saja. Mahu sesuatu yang lebih dari apa yang diberi. Dia perlukan perempuan yang boleh berdikari dan memahami kehidupan dia. I guess. But life is unexpected. I just pray the best for us and we'll try give the best for each other.

Long distance relationship! later i'll write about it. Between me and him.




3 comments:

  1. I pray the best for u Ruby; always will. Wei M da tunang ke? Asal xtau? Dgn pompuan yg ko citer tu ke?

    Well darling, yg xsesuai will come first. And bile da lalui sume pengalaman mcm ko ckp tu, the best will emerged from its hiding place.

    U did the right thing..to go with the flow & not force a thing to make things happen the way u want them to. U take care ye kat sana. Long distance rship tu xde mende laa...klu hati da nekad insya Allah akan succeed. Klu dekat camne pun but hati tunggang tungging xguna jg.

    Igt kes aku dlu? Hehehe rapat mcm merpati tp in the end..nan ado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i setuju la-" love a man a little but understand him a lot, love a woman a lot but no need to understand them at all."

    all they need is for us to understand them;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bie: tqvm. xoxo. haha. tu suma kenangan. yg tu sebenarnya buat kita ada challenging in live and get move to another step. mungkin aku jenis yg dah set up my mind to not be just another typical girl..just like him that he wants his life just not another dude. haha.

    kak huda: KC! that's so true :p well, kdg2 in certain time bila pms tu entah apa2 je kan. but as u said before if u terfikir bukan2 just remember his charming and kindness thing that he did before this. haha.

    ReplyDelete