It's summer hot. 36 degrees but feels like 41 degrees. Feels like cacing kepanasan.
I don't feel so good today. I want to cry but not tears to drop.
I miss him. I do miss him. I really really miss him :(
I miss the moments we spend together.
The best moment when we watched Time Traveler's Wife on my birthday.
And it was the best movie we ever had.
I never thought he could spend his so called busy day on the day when I turned to 26th.
I'm here alone. No companion. My emotion is keep on spinning around.
Yesterday was ok but today I feel so emptiness.
I try to find the strength.
This week more focus in Plant Breeding which I like most compared to animal breeding.
Why on earth they give me only one week to cover my favorite course.
I enjoy to learn with Dahu and he's so helpful. I request from him to study all the rice data from malaysia as i dont understand the data at all. He's willing to help me. I hope I can cover a lot with him and Yinyan.
Jonathan such a nice big bro to me. He keeps his passion when I come to him and ask everything that I dont understand. You know, I can't wait to go to the lab every morning but when the time is up to go back I dont feel to go back like I used to do. But I've to go back. I've no choice. Driving alone. Singing alone. Oh nooo. It's so terrible.
But whatever it is life must goes on. Ini satu amanah..jalankan tanggungjawab itu. Lagipun jalan ini yang kupilih.
Insya Allah everything will be ok..better..I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment