Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lying on the bed

This is my 2nd entry for today! Whoa! This happened when u are lonely and to whom you speak to are wall and blog. Psycho! Hihi.
Well, I just woke up from bed. Lying on my bed while listening to my itunes collection until I fall asleep. I had choose the playlist song from Zee Avi and Colbie Callait. I just love their song and their sweet voice. It's killing me softly by getting sleepy on my comfy bed.

I dont feel like to study this afternoon but I plan to read the journals tonight. I know on Monday people in DLM will ask me ' hey how's doing? what are you doing on weekend?' As a polite girl, my first reaction is smile at them and say 'i'm doing great. just stay at home, lying on my bed, listening to itunes, read some papers, study. i'm sorry sound kinda boring but this weekend i had plan to enjoy the silence. haha. btw, i'm a home type girl..' poyo nya explanation gua.

Well, i just being nice to them. We should being nice to all the people. Yesterday, while waiting the red traffic light turned to green colour, I saw one blind old man on the middle of road. He was totally lost. Nobody helped him. I felt so pity since there were many peoples walked on the road why didn't they give a help to this pity old man. What about me? I'm of course not because I'm in the car. Plus, this old man speak in french and of course i dont understand. But my negative side think of this man might be a bad stranger who was acting just like a blind man and when u come to help him suddenly he did something bad for u. Who know? Then that is why nobody help him. Phew, Che Bie, u always think complicated even though u hate complicated thing.

Reading the journals! It's a part of my habit now. In research u have no choice to avoid papers, u have to read it instead of being geek in the lab. I don't like go through all the papers actually especially it contains 20 pages. Huh! The first thing I do is read the abstract and conclusion to get a clear picture. Then I highlight the content which i think it's important to me with a color pen. I'll skip the paragraph which I don't want to read and understand it because of the long sentences that explain 3 to 4 info in just a single sentence. AIsh~ After that I'll write the important info in my log book. It's sound leceh kan. But this is what I practice since 2 years ago. And it's work whereby when u want to write thesis, report and paper u got the reference clearly instead of going through back all the previous paper u read in so many times.

I'm not a bright student even i didn't score in my SPM. I'm just a simple student, but I play hard in my study. I'm not label of genius and brilliant people. What I have is courage to play hard and smart in the battle of study. Okeh, I'll talk later about this as the time shows 6.23. I plan to bake tiramisu since Anem will come here tomorrow. So, supermarche here I come to buy some groceries. By peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Ruby, most of the professors suggest to read the introduction first as it gives u the background of the study and in the last paragraph of the introduction, they usually talk briefly about their hypothesis and the summary of their findings. So, it gives u clearer picture of the paper. But again this is based on personal preference. Just an info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo. Thanks kak for the guideline :)
    Baca jurnal ni kena bertabah. Paling best baca sebelum tido. Letak dulu kat tepi katil..pastu ZzzZZzz! Dengan harapan aura journal tu masuk dlm otak masa tido :p

    ReplyDelete