We had iftar here with others Mon**treal gang.
Plus, it was my first time to visit them at We*st Is**land.
Nice place, big house and cute backyard. Anyway just like others English house style.
But I really like their house deco.
Minimalize concept but very practical! Yeah, I like the practical thing most in my life.
Even I'm in love with Afiqah bedroom. Harusla semua pink kan.
Anyway with them, I mean when Malaysian people meet each other is like having a great time.
Especially in Ramadan. And of course buat pengubat rindu dengan insan-insan tersayang di Malaysia.
And dealing with kids, yeah. I played a lot with them. I mean entertain the kids - Fiqah, Iqbal, Danish and of course Ain such a great time and I know that I miss my cousin Tica very much!
Fi**qah and Iqb*al speak a lot in ENglish even though French is mother tongue in their school. You know, Que**bec is very rigid when comes to the French language even though you are not a local people. If u failed in your french paper then u can't move to the next grade. Huh! But anyway these 3 little kids I mean-F*iqah, Iqb*al and A**in,they speak a lot in English with US accent. Gulp! Kalah gua. Rasa cute sangat bila tengok diorang speaking. ANd I wish my kids soon will be like that. Ahaks. May be soon when I have to do my PhD or if my soulmate has to transfer to oversea or expand business or whatever that enable us to stay outside. Then it will be an advantages for our future kids. Yeah, time may come soon. Only Allah know the best. Kita hanya merancang. But of course I'm trying to do the best for my future. Insya Allah. I'm not saying that Malaysia education is not good but my personal opinion is if you want the best for your kids so it's depend to you to do whatever you think the best that you can do for them.
Okey peeps. It's already 1 am. Gotta go for a sleep and have to wake up for sahur. Selamat Berbuka Puasa semua.
Semoga Ramadan ini lebih membawa sinar dalam hidup anda. Insya Allah.
iq**bal and da**nish while playing the swords
anyway, iqbal just start to speak English so he's not really fluent but he did the best whenever he never gives up to make other peoples understand what he talked about.
iqbal: i love my family ( his mom heard family like firearm or something)
mom:what?
iqbal: i love my family (mom still didn't get it)
iqbal: i love mama, papa and sister.
mom: oooo, family.
so sweet this little cute boy!

a*in with guitar. ada gaya tu. kah kah kah.
fi*q*ah-i think she has very good manners among kids with same age. she will be in grade 1 this coming Fall.
anyway, iqbal just start to speak English so he's not really fluent but he did the best whenever he never gives up to make other peoples understand what he talked about.
iqbal: i love my family ( his mom heard family like firearm or something)
mom:what?
iqbal: i love my family (mom still didn't get it)
iqbal: i love mama, papa and sister.
mom: oooo, family.
so sweet this little cute boy!
a*in with guitar. ada gaya tu. kah kah kah.
No comments:
Post a Comment