Sunday, August 29, 2010

WHoa!


Just finished a conversation with  J my friend in Manchester.
Insya Allah, we plan to meet on October.
And now I can't wait to cuti-cuti London. Whoa! 
I send a message to my aunty about my program, just to let her know early before she plans to do something. Time is limited but I try my best to enjoy the moments in London-Manchester.
Supposed my flight on 2nd but I really forgot to take note about this. Should I write email again to them for changing my ticket? Huhu.
Yeah, I can't wait to finish everything in Montreal. My ups and downs here. Almost half of 2010 I spend here. It will be part of best moments in my life. Insya Allah. Of course the best moment is when I marry with someone that I love with all my heart. Yeah, only Allah know when it's the time and who is my other half that will spend for the rest of our life together. Insya Allah. 
inilah hasil selepas 2 minggu che bee tak buat laundry. che bee 'rajin sungguh' sejak akhir-akhir ni. my life seems miserable lately. i do not know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment