Monday, October 15, 2012

Realistik sikit la beb

Keep on praying that I will get 'a new baby' before end of this year.
Lepas ni tak lah asyik typo saja bila guna laptop HP yang argggggggggggggggh. hampeh.
Bukan tak bersyukur, syukur sangat-sangat. But it's annoying when you have to press the keybord loudly. Otherwise u will be missing your words and typo. Argh! Last 2 years type laju dengan iMac. Tekan lembut saja, huruf keluar. Aish, itulah kuasa epal tau tak ????????????
Ya Allah permudahkan doa ku.

But I think, i should have it by hook or by crock. Why?
Sebab seems that I achieve my career milestone. 
Hehe . Wink wink! Keep on praying again.

2 papers dah dapat correction. 1 dah siap. 1 belum lagi. Thesis aku juga yang belum siap correction.
Huhehuhe. But I promise. Whatever it is, I have to submit before end of this year in order to get the transcript. Bukan gene transcript der. 

I can see that it's quite hard to bring the benches to the market.
The scientist/researcher with their too technical term while the business guy too ambitious to market the services/products without knowing the capability of her/his team. ANd the worst part is when they don't consult the technical person properly or wisely  before telling the client. SHit!
Those things I could see over 2 years working in so called services & research lab. 
I can see that, they really do not have very clear picture to the market services/products. People hearsay oh, boleh buat banyak duit bla bla bla. But the reality is not like u bake a muffin and put in the oven. Kalau macam tu panggil budak SPM pun boleh OK.  I would say it's really hard bila u have teammate yang terlalu money oriented. We are not like North America and Europe yang memang dah ready from the basic technology till master everything. Kita acquire technology so it will take more time to grasp and adapt the technology . Bukan macam pasang body kereta kat kilang. Import spare part, pap pup pek, siap pasang. This is science ok. 
Esok aku nak tengok client pipeline yang derang present macam mana. But I won't be suprised if they would suggest something yang not realistic dengan our capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment