Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dwi

Adik-adik komen gambar kat FB, kenapa kamu nampak selebet dan makin kurus.
Kang aku gemok korang juga mengata tak hengat.
Sekarang dah sama size korang rasa sedih pulak dekat aku.
Btw, I kat sini tak diet. Tiap-tiap hari mesti mahu makan.
Rutin harian- balik rumah-letak barang-masak nasi-defroze chicken/fish-mandi-asar-masak-makan-surfing-tidur.
Tiap-tiap hari aku buat benda yang sama bila hari kerja. Kecuali kalau letih tahap gaban aktiviti memasak diganti dengan aktiviti tapau di kedai.

I prefer proteomics compare to genomics. I don't like to deal with nucleotide but I like to play around with protein.
But I never expect I would end my career as genomics girl to be specific dealing with nucleotide for the rest of my life T_T Erk? Nope~ I wish to do management part somehow when the time come for me to give chance to junior take over my expertise. Science is about solving a problem not a fast pace action. I wondering one day there will be Malaysian people to create science film such as Iron Man. You know, when I was teenager I told myself that I don't want to do a job that need me to read and study a lot. Enough study during school time. But now, see I have to read, study, learn think and these are continuously until i retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment